The tracklist for NAV‘s new album Bad Habits has been revealed, ahead of its release tomorrow (March 22nd).
The album, executive produced by The Weeknd, features 17 tracks with guest appearances from Lil Uzi Vert, Meek Mill, Young Thug, Gunna, Lil Durk and The Weeknd himself.
Check out the full tracklist below.
01. To My Grave
02. I’m Ready
03. Taking Chances
04. Habits (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
05. Tap (feat. Meek Mill)
07. Price on My Head (feat. The Weeknd)
09. Tussin (feat. Young Thug)
11. Hold Your Breath (feat. Gunna)
12. Why You Crying Mama
13. Time Piece (feat. Lil Durk)
14. Dior Runners
16. Stuck with Me
17. Know Me
OS REWIND: Nav Calls Out Executives and Music Labels for Allegedly Blackballing Lil Uzi Vert