If you thought news of The Cool Kids heading back into the studio was a strong enough start to 2014, you’ll be pleased to know that the debut solo album from Chuck Inglish has been completed. The next single to be released from the LP is titled “Legs,” which sees Chuck working alongside popular electro duo Chromeo. Expect Convertibles to finally be released on April 8th, with features from Mac Miller, Vic Mensa, Ab-Soul, Action Bronson, Chance The Rapper and more.
Take a look at the tracklist after the jump.
01. Elevators (feat. Buddy & Polyvester The Saint)
02. Swervin (feat. Sir Michael Rocks & Polyvester the Saint)
03. Legs (feat. Chromeo)
04. Came Thru/Easily (feat. Mac Miller & Ab-Soul)
05. Attitude (feat. BJ The Chicago Kid)
06. Mas O Menos
07. Money Clip (feat. Vic Mensa, Retch, Hassani Kwess & Sulaiman)
08. Prism (feat. Jade Hurtado)
09. Game Time (feat. Action Bronson)
10. Hurt You Back (feat. Benny Cassette)
12. Glam (feat. Chance the Rapper)