Kaytranada has announced that his new album is titled BUBBA and will be released this Friday, December 13th.
The project will features 17 tracks, with guest appearances from Pharrell, Tinashe, Mick Jenkins, SiR, VanJess, Teedra Moses, GoldLink, Masego and others. To go with the news, he’s sharing the song “10%” with Kali Uchis, which he has previously been playing during live shows.
Check out the tracklist below.
01. DO IT
02. 2 The Music (feat. Iman Omari)
03. Go DJ (feat. SiR)
04. Gray Area (feat. Mick Jenkins)
05. Puff Lah
06. 10% (feat. Kali Uchis)
07. Need It (feat. Masego)
08. Taste (feat. VanJess)
09. Oh No (feat. Estelle)
10. What You Need (feat. Charlotte Day Wilson)
11. Vex Oh (feat. GoldLink, Eight9fly & Ari PenSmith)
12. Scared to Death
13. Freefall (feat. Durand Bernarr)
14. Culture (feat. Teedra Moses)
15. The Worst in Me (feat. Tinashe)
16. September 21
17. Midsection (feat. Pharrell Williams)