Label: Cash Money Records Inc.
During July 2014, it was first reported that Drake would be releasing his official fourth studio album, Views from the 6, at some point in the following year. However, after taking most of last year to put out mixtapes If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late and What a Time to Be Alive (both going no. 1 on the charts), the Toronto rapper-singer finally releases his first album in over three years.
Below, Aubrey Graham limits his features to the likes of Rihanna, Future, Pimp C, PARTYNEXTDOOR, DVSN, Popcaan, Wizkid and Kyla – as JAY Z and Kanye West are removed for the 73-minute affair.
With executive production provided by Noah “40” Shebib, the boy also calls up Metro Boomin, Southside, Boi-1da, Cardiak, Vinylz, and Nineteen85 among others to help out behind the boards.
Listen to Views by Drake on Apple Music.
01. Keep the Family Close [Prod. by Maneesh]
02. 9 [Prod. by 40, Boi1da & Bryan Alexander Morgan]
03. U With Me? [Prod. by 40, Kanye West, DJ Dahi, Ricci Riera, Vinylz & OZ Axlfolie]
04. Feel No Ways [Prod. by Jordan Ullman]
05. Hype [Prod. by Boi-1da, Nineteen85, The Beat & Bully Cubeatz]
06. Weston Road Flows [Prod. by 40]
07. Redemption [Prod. by 40, Di Genius & Jordan McClure]
08. With You (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR) [Prod. by Murda]
09. Faithful (feat. Pimp C & DVSN) [Prod. by 40, Di Genius & Jordan McClure]
10. Still Here [Prod. by Daxz & 40]
11. Controlla (feat. Popcaan) [Prod. by Boi-1da, Supa Dups & Allen Ritter]
12. One Dance (feat. Wizkid & Kyla) [Prod. by Nineteen85, 40 & Wizkid]
13. Grammys (feat. Future) [Prod. by 40, Southside Cardo & Yung Exclusive]
14. Childs Play [Prod. by 40 & Metro Boomin]
15. Pop Style [Prod. by Sevn Thomas & Frank Dukes]
16. Too Good (feat. Rihanna) [Prod. by Nineteen85 & Supa Dups]
17. Summers Over Interlude [Prod. by Maneesh]
18. Fire & Desire [Prod. by 40]
19. Views [Prod. by Maneesh]
20. Hotline Bling (Bonus) [Prod. by Nineteen85]
Drake’s open thank you letter to Noah “40” Shebib.
Before we do this I just wanna say thanks man. Thank you for the years you spent working with some of Toronto’s true legends honing your craft. Thanks you for dropping everything to work with me after we met and realized we had something special. Thank you for pushing yourself despite the fact you should be resting to achieve an end goal that we are both obsessed with. Thank you for listening to me vent and talking me off ledges. Thank you for talking me out of sending every good song I make to someone else 😂. Thank you for reminding me that we set out to do something more than just have the biggest song in the club or the biggest song of the month. Thank you for building SOTA. Thank you for caring about the people in this city as much as I do. Thank you for a lifetime of hard work and surreal moments. This story would have gone a lot different without you. Thank you 40 (aka DB40 aka Cuarenta aka Bibber aka My brother). Text me when you are ready to start the next one.